“I laughed, and then I got frustrated…”
Hello Team JSE,
I bet you can relate.
You are doing your best. You are helping people. You have good intentions.
And, then….. you have haters.
What do you do?
Let me tell you what happened just last night on my Facebook profile.
I posted the meme above with some additional text saying that I can show you how to do this (make these numbers come true).
The vast majority of people understand, and asked great questions. Many shared the meme on their page.
But, then the haters and detractors chimed in.
I was called a fraud, and a few choice other words. I could tell you it doesn’t affect me at all. But, it does to some degree.
It gets me fired up.
I work hard to help people like you, and then I read this nonsense.
How about you?
How would you feel?
Here I am helping people all over the world, and people are saying bad things about my character, etc. WOW!
Here’s a bit more detail….
The meme is nothing more than a mathematical example of how you, or other trainers, coaches and experts can get to the 1 million mark by selling various combinations of programs, products and services. I even made a program to show you how to do it.
Ironically, within a couple hours, the biggest hater deleted ALL of his ridiculous comments and went away. Yet another apologized for his comments. I thanked him.
Here’s what you and I need to remember:
1. Haters are gonna hate because they are insecure
2. Haters are ALWAYS beneath you. If they are equal or above, they have no reason to hate.
3. Haters are ill-informed
4. Haters NEVER reach the top. NEVER!!! Think about it… how many people do you know that are really successful and have to hate on others?
5. Haters aren’t invited to the table with A-players.
6. A-players are not haters
7. A-players lift each other up
8. Haters will always think things are “fake”
9. Haters think you use Photoshop on everything
10. Haters earn less than non-haters
And the bonus…. Haters don’t like to be confused with the facts because their mind is already made up.
Thanks for being awesome!
PS: It you want to surround yourself with only A-players who will support you, value your input, ideas and ambitions, join The Penthouse Group. Space is limited and we start in January.