Enjoy this in-depth video interview with fitness and coaching icon, Nick Tumminello. He’s is the owner of Performance University International, which provides hybrid strength training & conditioning for athletes and professional educational programs for fitness professionals all over the world.
As an educator, Coach Nick has become known as the “Trainer of trainers” for his innovative, hybrid fitness training concepts and for his ability to provide simple, honest and immediately applicable solutions to common problems fitness professionals face. He has presented at international fitness conferences in Iceland, China and Canada. And, he’s also a regular featured presenter at events and fitness clubs throughout the US. Nick also holds live workshops and mentorship programs in his hometown of Fort Lauderdale Fl. Additionally, Nick has produced 12+ instructional DVDs.
Nick was recently inducted into the Personal Trainer Hall of Fame.
We discuss the following:
- How and why to write every day even if you don’t publish it
- Who are the legends we appreciate?
- What are the attributes of leaders in our industry
- How to deal with trolls and haters
- What Nick would tell his younger self
- Advice for new trainers and coaches to take the fast track to success and fulfillment