STOP YOUR FRUSTRATION!
BECOME A WORLD-CLASS TRAINER, GET MORE CLIENTS & EARN MORE MONEY!
Are you a new or experienced fitness pro or personal trainer?
If so, this intensive, fun, rewarding and one-of-kind event is for you!
You likely have a lot of questions and need clarity so you can reach your personal, professional and financial goals!
Get your fitness business set-up correctly, and become a world-class trainer, so you can increase your income, influence and quality of life!
Only 20 People Will Get In!
1 Very Fun, Full and Life Enhancing Day
Saturday, October 28, 2017 10am – 7:30pm
Thanks for your interest in our fitness pro and personal trainer mastermind.
The content of this epic day will benefit all fitness pros and personal trainers in all niches.
This mastermind is for trainers who are current students and graduates of NESTA or the Spencer Institute. We also welcome coaches with other credentials, and who are considering enrolling in either school.
Your instructors are Scott Gaines, M.S. (VP of NESTA) and Dr. John Spencer Ellis “JSE” (CEO of the Spencer Institute & NESTA).
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM JSE:
- Setting up your business correctly (incorporating, bank accounts, tax planning)
- How to find your perfect niche
- How to use Facebook to build your brand and get coaching clients (personal page business page, groups, FB Live and advertising)
- How to set-up your home-based business
- Email Marketing Strategies to Get More Sales
- Online Marketing with Facebook, Instagram, and other Social Media
- Simple SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for FREE traffic
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM SCOTT:
How properly assessing HR can optimize both training and recovery with your clients and athletes
How advanced HR assessment tools are utilized to go beyond inaccurate mathematical models to determine Training HR
- How to integrate HR-based training into your business model
How proper exercise biomechanical analysis and optimization will make you stand-out in the fitness/performance industry
- How anthropometry is an essential variable to consider when choosing exercises and modifying technique (your clients will thank you for it!)
The group will be limited to YOU and 19 other smart people:
No, that’s not a typo, or some hyped-up sales copy with false scarcity. We only have room for 20 people.
The details: You and just 19 other select people will enjoy a full LIVE day with Scott & JSE at JSE’s penthouse in Las Vegas. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
Continuing Education: You will earn .8 CEUs for NESTA, Spencer Institute, ITCA and MMACA.
Other organizations can be petitioned.
What you will learn: What you are doing right. What you are doing wrong. If you are thinking correctly about HOW to become successful – personally, professionally and financially. Who you need to know to elevate your game. This is not for motivation. You better already be motivated. This is designed to give you specific, detailed, actionable steps to reach all of your goals.
Sleeping arrangements for Mastermind: No, we’re not going to unpack sleeping bags for everyone, you will stay at a very nice near-by hotel on the Strip (on your tab). We suggest The Aria, The Cosmopolitan or Vdara, all in City Center on the Strip. We will learn, party and celebrate at JSE’s penthouse with views of the entire Las Vegas Strip.
Food During the Mastermind: I’ll provide food and drinks for snack breaks and lunch. All other food is on your dime.
Transportation: If you are flying, you’ll fly into McCarran International Airport (Las Vegas).
The penthouse is just 10 minutes from the airport, 3 minutes walk from the Strip. Plan accordingly.
Mastermind After Hours: You are on your own to explore Vegas. Your options are endless!
You, JSE, Scott and the group will spend A LOT of time together solving your biggest challenges
We’ll share our best ideas, strategies and resources
Together, we will design your plan to 10X the speed of your success
Benefit from our world-class community with valuable personal connections
You will always benefit and remember this world-class experience
Get the VIP experience you’ve been wanting
You’ll have many incredible stories to tell, amazing sunset view from the penthouse, and the best selfie pictures possible
WHO IS NOT INVITED TO APPLY: Energy vampires, fun suckers, naysayers, battery drainers and negative people who aren’t willing to learn, and think they already have the answers, people who have a scarcity mindset, and think the world is against them… and will not share. If people have described you as a pain in the a##, please don’t apply. If you are an alpha jack a##, please don’t apply. If you take pride in being a bitc#, please do not apply.
YOU SHOULD APPLY BECAUSE:
- You are a cool person, who is respectful of others, and want to contribute to the group
- You are humble and willing to listen, share, learn and change as needed to elevate your game
- You are currently enrolled, or have complete, a coaching certification
- You will not stand for mediocrity any more, and are ready to step up to the big leagues
WHY SHOULD YOU LISTEN TO JSE & Scott (and give a damn):
- 3 of our students have appeared on Shark Tank
- Our companies have grossed 10s of millions of dollars in the fitness/coaching industry
- We’ve coached thousands of trainers, coaches, experts, authorities and thought leaders around the world to higher levels of success
- Our students make (on average) 237% MORE than the industry average for their niche
- We’ve created more fitness/coaching/personal development trends and programs than any other company on the planet (probably)
- JSE is dyslexic, colorblind and has ADD (all true, and he has become successful in spite of his “errors”)
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO NOW:
- Be honest if you are the right person to apply for this mastermind
- Commit to enhancing your life, business and finances forever!
NO RECORDINGS WILL BE MADE PUBLIC.
YOU ARE EITHER IN OR OUT!
$900 when paid in full (save $80) or
(2 payments of $490 – 30 days apart)
Click here to APPLY for The Fitness Pro Mastermind via email.
There is no guarantee you will be accepted.
If you do not follow instructions, you will not be accepted.
Include the following information CLEARLY in your email:
- Full name
- Web address (if available)
- Facebook link
- Cell Phone
- Current niche
- Description of the biggest challenge you want to overcome
- What do you have to contribute to the group
Once you have been approved and have paid, you will be given more details, directions, etc.
Questions before you apply? Email us