It was right there in front of me all the time.
But, then this morning, when I’m answering coaching questions in my private Facebook group, I was reminded again and again.
You may be suffering the same affliction.
Do you know what it is?
It is….. “Lack of Specificity in Your Questions to Yourself and Others!”
Here’s what I mean….
Nearly every time I ask an entrepreneur how can I help them, or what is their biggest challenge, or what is their primary goal….. I get answers such as:
- I need to make more moolah
- I need clients
- I need more leads
- I need capital to grow
- I need help with social media
- I need a better team
At the surface, those statements seem reasonable. However, they 100% lack clarity, details, timelines and specifics.
Instead, I would use the following questions. Your results will be completely different.
- I need $47,500 by next month, so I can buy XYZ equipment for my business. This will allow me to ________.
- To reach my growth goals, I need 3 new clients each week, who will each pay me $300 for 3 hours of XYZ service.
- Using my webinar sales funnel, I need to get 10 new quality leads every 5 days to reach my monthly revenue goals of ________.
- Today, I will apply to get the business loan in the amount of $50,000, so I can update my computer systems, office space and hire a personal assistant to facilitate my new business agenda. I will continue this process until I get the loan.
- I need to hire a consultant who specializes in paid media, specifically Facebook video ads which lead to a quiz funnel and my primary offer.
- I need to hire a person who has extensive experience and a proven track record in operations and systematizing and scaling a business at my phase of development in my niche.
In short, the less you are specific, the more you will suffer. The more detailed you get (without letting it slow you down), the better your results.
By the way….. This goes for business, relationships, finances, travel, and all key life experiences.
Without specific details, your brain doesn’t know who, what, where, when and most importantly, WHY it should seek the needed answers/solutions.
Now apply this new knowledge.
Remember, seats for The Penthouse Group are very limited. Make sure you are able to join this life enhancing experience.