If you are seeking a combination of business coaching and consulting, I’m the right person to help you reach your professional and financial goals.
A coach is someone who asks many questions, elicits your values, determines your strengths, and gives feedback to support your goals.
A consultant is someone with experience and resources which directly correlate to your objectives.
There is a time (and need) for coaching, and the same is true for consulting. You get both. By working with me, you will save time. How is much is you time worth? You will save frustration. That’s never fun. You will be given new resources. That alone is a game changer. You will have a non-bais sounding board. I won’t tell you what you want to hear. I will share my thoughts, experiences and resources to ensure what you get is what you need most.
Direct, blunt, fast-moving and results-oriented. We won’t sit around filling out endless forms, having meetings (before the big meeting) to discuss the next meeting. That is a waste of our time. We will focus on determining and fine tuning your strengths, eliminating waste, automating all processes possible, delegating/outsources and creating systems to scale your business as desired.
Did you think about this: What would it cost you if you didn’t hire me? Don’t take that risk. Let’s work together to ensure you do it right the first time.
(Yes, I have experience in each of these areas) – Business start-up, brick and mortar, various medical specialties, digital and physical product development, educational products, professional associations, retail, service businesses, non-profits, SEO, local SEO, Facebook marketing, celebrity brand building, social media, branding, book writing, book launches, publishing, keynote presentations, video production, TV production, teleprompter, and more.
I’ve worked with the world’s leading experts in peak performance, personal development and communications. I have extensive experience in brain science, exercise science and “life hacking.”
We will optimize your brain, body and business.
Yes, this seems like a lot. My bio explains.
We will communicate via phone, Skype, email and text weekly.
$3,200 / month
Payments are made via Paypal. You will be billed ongoing at the rate of $3,200/month until canceled.
You will be directed to schedule your first call to get everything set up.
1. CLIENT CALLS/MEETS THE COACH AT THE SCHEDULED TIME.
2. CLIENT PAYS COACHING FEES IN ADVANCE OF SERVICES RENDERED
1. As a client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my physical, mental and emotional well-being during my coaching calls, including my choices and decisions. I am aware that I can choose to discontinue coaching at any time. If I choose to stop the coaching/consulting services, I’m not entitled to any refunds, and I am not required to pay for any future services.
2. I understand that “coaching/consulting” is a Professional-Client relationship I have with John Spencer Ellis that is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
3. I understand that coaching/consulting is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching/consulting into those areas, and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility.
4. I understand that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association. I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment and I will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment or therapy.
5. I promise that if I am currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, that I have consulted with the mental health care provider regarding the advisability of working with a coach and that this person is aware of my decision to proceed with the coaching relationship.
6. I understand that information will be held as confidential unless I state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law.
7. I understand that certain topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training OR consultation purposes.
8. I understand that coaching/consulting is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, spiritual or other qualified professionals. I will seek independent professional guidance for legal, medical, spiritual or other matters. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine and I acknowledge that my decisions and my actions regarding them are my sole responsibility.
Kick A## and Stand Out
Learn Proven Success Shortcuts