10 Ways to Leverage Your Efforts
You only have so many hours in a day.
You only have 7 days a week.
How are you wisely using your time and effort?
Are you maximizing everything, or wasting opportunity?
When you read on, you will realize that, until now, you have not been maximizing your business efforts.
Here’s how you get the most from each business task:
1. Ask yourself before you begin, “How can I get the most from this single effort?”
2. Ask yourself before you begin, “How many different places can I post/share this information?”
3. Ask yourself before you begin, “How can this be used/leveraged now and in the future?”
4. When you make a media product such as a video, figure out how many different ways you can use the video. Post on all video sites. Embed video on your blog. Use audio only for a download or podcast. Have a transcription done of the audio and turn it into a social media post or blog post.
5. When you create a post or video, how many people will want to share it? How can you position it so more people will want to share, comment and like it?
6. Leverage your time by eliminating extra moving parts. What is non-essential? What no longer serves you? What can be outsourced? What can be automated? Consider everything and get rid of anything and everything that doesn’t move the needle in the correct direction.
7. Organize your day and stick to your plan. Don’t let others interfere with what you want and need to do.
8. Leverage other people’s time. If you can have someone do a task you do not like, or do not understand well, you can focus on the highest and best use of your time.
9. Use technology to organize and expedite your efforts. The right app, software, SaaS product or digital device can make all the difference in the world. How much is your time worth? How much are you wasting because you don’t use the correct technology?
10. Continue learning. Knowledge improves efficiency because you get to your goal faster. What do you need to know, that you don’t know yet?
Implement as much of these 10 strategies as possible and your life and business will be far more efficient.
That’s it for now.
PS: If you’d like coaching on this topic, click here.
If you’d like to launch or expand your online business, click here.