Are you an independent entrepreneur? Do you like to travel while working? Are you bored working in the same place for years? Then, it’s time for you to venture out the world while earning at the same time.
What could be better than working by the beach? If I have done a lot of research on this kind of lifestyle.
The digital nomads namely the new age nomads who travel a lot not because they are bound to but they love it.
Here are the best essentials for digital nomads and traveling entrepreneurs to make travel fun and your daily work seamless.
AER Carry On Backpack
The AER Carry On Backpack is very efficient as it has been smartly designed. This is perfect for the nomads of this era. They have a smart look.
These bags even have dedicated places for your gadgets and travel essentials.
There are two colors available gray and black. The price of this backpack ranges from $170-$220.
The features of this bag are:
- 1680D Cordura® ballistic nylon exterior.
- YKK® zippers.
- Duraflex® plastic hardware.
- Quick-access, suspended laptop pocket (fits up to 15.6” laptop).
- Lay-flat main compartment for spacious storage and easy packing.
- Ventilated shoe compartment (fits up to men’s size 13 shoes).
- Quick-access top pocket for small valuables.
- Multiple internal pockets for accessories.
- Padded top and side handle for versatile carrying.
- Expandable water bottle holder.
- Padded mesh back panel for enhanced comfort and breathability.
- Sternum strap and load lifter straps for comfort and stability.
- Internal frame sheet provides structure and support.
- Side compression straps for stability and security.
- Optimized to meet international and domestic carry-on luggage size limits.
Unbound Merino Wool Travel Clothing
For digital nomads, clothing is a big factor. You can’t travel with large backpacks but at the same time, you need clean clothes and feel fresh.
Merino Wool is antibacterial, odor resistant and also dries fast. You don’t have to worry about ironing as well as these clothes are wrinkle-free.
The stylish Merino wool clothes can be worn for days and months without washing. This could be your ultimate travel hack. The clothes have antibacterial properties and are breathable.
You will fall in love with the fabric. It is very soft and smooth. This clothing unlike other reacts to temperatures in a positive way so as to make you feel more comfortable.
Packable Down Puffer
Be ready for the cold and rainy nights with this amazing jacket by Uniqlo. This will save you from wind and rain and will provide the warmth that is necessary. One of the most exciting features of this is that it can be rolled up and stored in the small pouch that comes with it.
As a result, it won’t occupy a large space. The days to travel with heavy jackets are over. There are five colors available. The price ranges from $ 58 to $68.
The material information is: [Shell] 100% Nylon [Filling] Body: Down (Minimum 90% Down) [Shoulder] Inner Layer: Down (Minimum 90% Down)/ Outer Layer: 100% Polyester/ Lining: 100% Nylon.
Icon Speak Shirt
This is the most intelligent design I have ever come across. This design was prepared to keep the hardships of tourists on foreign land in mind. It is more like a communicator.
This will help you a lot on your travels because there are thirty-nine most important travel icons on the t-shirt. Language barriers can be a big headache. However, this t-shirt can solve a lot of unwanted problems.
The price ranges from $25 to $39. The shirts look really smart and the logos are very helpful. Signs on the shirts are inspired by daily life activities and necessities. This is a very popular product amid digital nomads.
All Birds Shoes
Traveling is always associated with a lot of walking so a lightweight and comfortable shoe is a must. All Birds are made from wool and are very light in weight. The sole is made of rubber, therefore, it gives a good grip.
The wool is from the merino sheep. These shoes are temperature regulating and moisture wicking. The padded insole is also made from the same wool so that you feel very comfortable while walking.
The shoes are available in thirteen different shades. The price ranges from $90 to $ 100.
There are a few benefits of using these shoes:
- It’s soft and cozy
- It flexibly conforms to the user movements
- You will feel cool on hot days and warm or cold days
- It wicks moisture
- It’s so soft that you can wear it sockless
- it minimizes odor
- Its machine washable
- It has a low carbon footprint
A Power Bank or Backup Battery
This is for the emergency situations that you might face during the trip. With the mobile’s battery down you could face a lot of difficulties like getting lost in a place without the map or being stuck at a place and not being able to call for an Uber.
There can be more. So a power bank is a must. I would recommend “Anker PowerCore+ Mini”. The features of the Anker PowerCore+ Mini are:
- High-speed Charging Technology: PowerIQ detects your device to deliver its charge very fast
- Ultra Compact: The original lipstick-shaped aluminum design (3.7 × 0.9 × 0.9in, 3oz). Recharges in 3-4 hours with a 1-amp adapter (not included) and the included Micro USB cable.
- Backup Battery Life: It adds over one charge to an iPhone 8 or at least 80% to the Galaxy S8 and other flagship smartphones.
If you are into mobile photography, the Gorilla Pod is a top-notch gadget that will take your photography in the next level. This is a mini tripod with very flexible legs which helps in packing.
I would personally recommend the Joby Gorilla Pods. They are more practical than the usual tripods and it is the best thing for the digital nomads. Its size is very small but serves the purpose very well.
The prices range from $ 14 to $ 80 depending on the features and your necessities. If you are into food Vlogger or a content maker, then this is the thing you should definitely carry with you. This will give you steady shots.
The days of using self-timers are over. The Joby remote is a Bluetooth device which will click photographs when you press the button.
If you are a solo traveler, then this will save you from the awkward situation of asking others to click a picture for you.
Trust me, my friends, this is a life saver. The size of the gadget is also very small so it won’t be a problem to carry around.
Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
Since this is water resistant, feel free to take it anywhere from the beaches to the mountains. The battery life is very good, approximately sixteen hours.
It is small in size so is very easy to carry around and is available in six distinct colors.
The features of these Bluetooth speakers are:
- Feel the power of EXTRA BASS
- Connect and stream music easily with Bluetooth and NFC. Bluetooth- Compatible Profiles-A2DP/AVRCP/HFP/HSP
- Add an extra speaker for stereo sound. Frequency Transmission Range: 20 Hz–20,000 Hz (Sampling frequency 44.1 kHz)
- Water-resistant design for worry-free listening indoors or out
- Listen all day with up 16 hours of battery life.
- Max. Communication Range:32.81 ft
Roost Laptop Stand
If you are traveling and working at the same time, the Roost Laptop Stand is for you. You no longer need to miss your comfy desk back at home. The stand’s design is very ergonomic and as a result, you won’t face any health issues like back cramps and stiff neck.
the Roost Laptop Stand is very lightweight and foldable and because of this reason Digital Nomad like you to carry it. You can also adjust its height and that will give you the full flexibility to work at any place.
The weight is one hundred and sixty-four grams and the price ranges from $70 to $80.
So these are the few essentials that digital nomads must have with them when they are setting out for an itinerary. We even have a blog about “packing light as a digital nomad”, do not forget to check the blog to know more about the essentials and packing.
Thanks for reading!
PS – Online Expert Empire is how you efficiently create your first product and build your online business so you can live/work anywhere (coffee shop, home office, while traveling).
This is how I efficiently get moolah dropped in my account each Monday.
This is how I help you make your business more efficient with the support of awesome people want to help you.
This is how you efficiently increase your blog’s rank on Google