You know this is true – If you don’t get traffic to your website/blog/product listing (whatever you call it)….. your business will die!
But, what you can do to get people to visit your site?
There is no single answer, and you should NEVER rely on any one source of traffic.
The list can go on and on, but the following are very helpful and mostly free.
1. Do a regular (daily or weekly) Facebook Live video teaching something important related to your product while entertaining your audience. Ask them to visit your site for more information. Add the link in the comments (or the description). You can also do live videos on Instagram and YouTube.
2. Blog on a consistent basis. As an example, this email will also be added to my blog as a new post. Leverage all your efforts. Always think of how you can add value.
3. Use Pinterest because most people skip this resource. Most people still think Pinterest is for women’s scrapbooking. Although that is true, it has millions, yes millions, of other topics. Focus here for your niche, and you will benefit quickly. You can even choose your best pins and boost them as an ad. It’s very effective.
4. Facebook video ads. Just try it…. stop making excuses. Use your cell phone and go. And, also do retargeting ads. This is when you retarget people who have already visited your site. Many people don’t buy on the first visit. Remind them about your awesome offer/services. This is called “pixeling” your audience. The Facebook ad manager explains all of this well. It’s easier than you think and will grow your business quickly.
5. Email marketing. You MUST communicate with your followers/customers on a regular basis. If you wait too long between mailings, people forget why they are on your list and may unsubscribe. Add value (in some way) in every email you send. That’s is always my goal for you. I use this email service, and recommend it for you, too.
6. YouTube. Yes, YouTube videos are very helpful to get traffic to your site. Add your link at the top of your video description. Find out what people are searching related to your topic, and make a video answering those specific questions. You will get more views and more traffic.
7. SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is still very effective, and important. You must rank on Google, Yahoo and Bing. Yes, you can get a lot of traffic from all three. The more quality content on your blog, the more traffic you will get. You also need a site that loads fast, is easy to navigate and has quality inbound links from related authority sites. Think of an inbound link to your blog as a vote saying you are great.
Take action, or your competition will and get all of your traffic and customers.
It’s that simple. Go!
PS: You learn all the advanced and details traffic strategies as a member of The Penthouse Group. Only a couple seats remain, so join us now.
PPS: My SEO agency, Rank Dominator, is here to help you get on top of Google, Yahoo, and Bing. It’s very affordable (pennies per day) and effective. Try it now for FREE.