You either have an online business or you likely want to start some type of online business. That’s why you are part of my community.
After working with hundreds of people in-person, and tens of thousands online, I know the thought of starting an online business can be daunting at first.
Lets demystify much of it right now.
What you DO NOT NEED:
1. You do not need mad technical skills.
2. You do not need to spend thousands of dollars to get started.
3. You do not need a 14 step funnel to get a sale.
4. You do not need an office or a huge team of people.
What you DO NEED:
1. You need a product or service that solves a problem.
2. You need a simple blog or site to sell your products or service.
3. You need to be willing to have some growing pains.
4. You need to ignore naysayers and even your own negative thoughts at times.
NOTE: Depending on what your business offers, you may use ETSY, Amazon, eBay, WordPress, ClickFunnels or some other platform to host your business. Don’t know how? There are 5,000 experts on Upwork.com that can do anything you need at a very affordable price. I’ve used the site for years. It’s awesome.
Do not start your business with some overly complex system of bells and whistles. It’s seldom needed. Start with what is called M.V.P. That means a minimally viable product. Start with the basics. You will learn from customer feedback. You then make modifications and additions as you go along.
Having an online business gives you the freedom to work, live, play and enjoy life whenever and where ever you want. Of course, there are some exceptions, but it’s pretty awesome making your own rules, helping a lot of people and enjoying your business.
As you likely know, I’ve been doing my business online since 1992. Yeah, a long time. I’ve learned a lot. And, I’ve made some big mistakes, too. I’ll show you everything that I’ve found to work well. And, I’ll share my big mistakes as well so you can avoid them.
Ready to get started?
You will want to click here to access my entire blueprint for a successful online business. https://
PS: Here’s the link again https://johnspencerellis.com/