Your Productive Morning (Get More Done by 10 AM!)
When you wake up in the morning, are you usually excited, or do you dread the day ahead?
If you aren’t excited about each day, it’s possible you feel like you have too much to do, or maybe you have to do things you just don’t enjoy.
Starting your day with a productive morning gives you a great sense of accomplishment and satisfaction.
There are some simple ways to make sure you awake with excitement and have a highly productive morning. It’s easier than you may think. So, read on and implement these strategies immediately.
Here’s how to have a more productive morning:
1. Go to bed earlier. You just cannot get up early and fresh if you are exhausted.
2. Write down your thoughts before you go to bed. This will let your mind rest because you won’t have to “try to remember” what to do in the morning.
3. Wake up and have a tall glass of water. This hydrates your brain and helps you focus more.
4. Do some type of exercise. It can be simple and quick, just get some blood circulating. You can always do a bigger workout later. This will boost your focus, energy, and mood.
5. Complete the most complex or challenging task first. It will require the most energy, so do it when you have the most energy. You will also have a huge sense of accomplishment when it’s done.
6. Work in 90-minute blocks. Sprint. Focus. Rest 10 minutes. Repeat.
7. Delegate as many tasks as possible to team members so you can focus on the remaining tasks that are most important, and within your skillset, as you prepare for the next day.
When you use these strategies on a regular basis, you will find your day becomes more enjoyable, and your career is more fulfilling.
PS: Join our coaching community, so I can help you reach your personal and professional goals. www.penthousegroup.net
Get your entire business online fast and design your home-based business lifestyle. Use this tool. www.onlineexpertempire.