You know this is true – If you don’t get traffic to your website/blog/product listing (whatever you call it)….. your business will die! But, what can you do to get people to visit your site?
There is no single answer, and you should NEVER rely on any one source of traffic.
The list can go on and on, but the following are very helpful and mostly free.
1. Do a regular (daily or weekly) Facebook Live video teaching something important related to your product while entertaining your audience. Ask them to visit your site for more information. Add the link in the comments (or the description). You can also do live videos on Instagram and YouTube.
2. Blog on a consistent basis. This blog sent out to my email list as well. Leverage all your efforts. Always think of how you can add value.
3. Use Pinterest because most people skip this resource. Many people still think Pinterest is for women’s scrapbooking and make-up tutorials. Although that is true, it has millions, yes millions, of other topics. And, men make up a growing percentage of the user base. Focus here for your niche, and you will benefit quickly. You can even choose your best pins and boost them as an ad. It’s very effective.
4. Facebook video ads. Just try it…. stop making excuses. Use your cell phone and go. And, also do retargeting ads. This is when you retarget people who have already visited your site. Many people don’t buy on the first visit. Remind them about your awesome offer/services. This is called “pixeling” your audience. The Facebook ad manager explains all of this well. It’s easier than you think and will grow your business quickly. Here’s a professional speaker training program and certification to give you skills and a credential.
5. Email marketing. You MUST communicate with your followers/customers on a regular basis. If you wait too long between mailings, people forget why they are on your list and my unsubscribe. Add value (in some way) in every email you send. That’s always my goal for you. I use this email service, and recommend it for you, too.
6. YouTube. Yes, YouTube videos are very helpful to get traffic to your site. Add your link at the top of your video description. Find out what people are searching related to your topic, and make a video answering those specific questions. You will get more views and more traffic.
7. SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is still very effective, and important. You must rank on Google, Yahoo and Bing. Yes, you can get a lot of traffic from all three. The more quality content on your blog, the more traffic you will get. You also need a site that loads fast, is easy to navigate, and has quality inbound links from related authority sites. Think of an inbound link to your blog as a vote saying you are great.
8. Keep Using Instagram. If a picture is worth a thousand words, then just imagine how that principle could be applied to your marketing machine. That’s why I suggest taking a good, long look at using Instagram. In fact, the vast majority of this image-based social app is accessed through mobile devices -and given how mobile internet traffic volume has just recently outpaced traffic from that of desktop/laptop computers, this makes for a solution that’s got some serious growth potential.
Take action, or your competition will and get all of your traffic and customers.
It’s that simple. Go!
Thanks for reading!
PS – This is how I efficiently get moolah dropped in my account each Monday.
This is how you can build a fun, easy-to-operate and profitable online business selling products or services.
Now, regardless of your business model, if you want a fast and efficient search engine optimization service, go to www.rankdominator.com
I’m inviting you to start investing in crypto with Voyager. Download the app and trade $100 to get $25 of free Bitcoin.